Categories: Blog | Posted: February 13, 2013
“Why should I buy a new home instead of an existing home?” Ever find yourself asking this question? After all, buying a home is a huge financial commitment and undertaking. It’s one of the biggest decisions you will ever make in your life. In our last blog we covered why 2013 is the year for you to buy and build your new home. In this post we will cover all of the advantages of buying NEW over USED.
- When you buy or build new you can choose the location and area that works for you. If being closer to work, a specific school district or family is important to you, then choosing a community that fits your needs is important. A great location can free up your time to enjoy life and your home. We have three great communities to offer in the Lehigh Valley and a spectacular Golf Course community located in Northeast Pennsylvania.
- You can choose and customize your dream home with a floor plan that you want to live and raise your family in. Modern floor plans and finishes allow us to live much smarter by not wasting space with rooms that we don’t use or that don’t work for our busy and active lifestyles. We offer three collection of homes that offer something for everyone at every size and investment range. Check them out now!
- You’re not buying someone else’s personal sense of style (or lack of style). You’re buying a blank slate waiting for your personal touch and customization. The Tuskes Homes Design center offers many choices of finishes that you can choose to make your house your home.
- Homes built today are more energy efficient than older homes. Today’s new homes offer enormous energy efficiency in appliances and more energy efficient mechanics in the home that help reduce utility bills significantly. A typical new home of today is 30% more energy efficient than one built just 5 years ago. That is a lot of savings!
- You have a home where everything is new, with new warranties from a builder who will stand behind the product they build. So you’re not buying someone else’s problem. By choosing to build you know who put your home together from the ground up. Of course new homes must be cared for just like any other investment but overall they require significantly less maintenance than an older homes would which allows you more time and money to enjoy your home rather than constantly taking on new projects.
With a new home you can get what you want and not have to settle for what is already there. By working with a builder you have the unique opportunity to build a home that fits your needs. Take advantage NOW of the record low interest rates and build your dream home today. Experience why Tuskes Homes is the premier builder in the Lehigh Valley for over 50 years!