Move over summer - school is almost back in session! Make the most out of the last few weeks of the summer by transitioning your little ones and teens into the demands of a new school year by organizing your house ahead of time! Over the next few weeks, get organized, gear up and get ready to send the children back to school from an organized home. Here are some easy tips:
More great tips for success can be found here!
- Gather school information and organize paperwork in one place ahead of time.
- Set a back-to-school budget and save on supplies and spending
- Create a school-year calendar and schedule school-related appointments
- Speed back-to-school shopping and plan children's wardrobes
- Streamline school lunches
- Organize children's rooms and homework areas for success
- Craft a smooth, organized daily routine for the school year
- Send the children back to school prepared and eager for new challenges!
Still in the market for a new home and haven't found one yet? Don't panic we have a great selection of READY NOW homes available at our Sand Springs community in Drums and our Country Chase and Eagles Landing communities located in the Nazareth Area School District. Move in before the school year! Click here for more information and schedule a tour today!