After close to six years of falling home prices the housing market in 2013 is slowly but surely on the road to recovery! What can we look forward to in 2013?? Home prices increased 7.5% in 2012 which is the largest increase we have seen since 2006 and we can expect to see that trend going forward. For now, the fiscal cliff has been avoided or at least delayed and we are starting to see home inventory shrinking. So why is now the time to build with Tuskes Homes?
1. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY! Tuskes Homes has homes ready for you now
OR choose your plan, finishing touches and build your dream home that works for your budget and time frame which for most of our homes is only 120 days. Well worth the wait!
2. LOW INTEREST RATES: With interest rates historically low, it has never been a better time to build a brand new home. The 30 year fixed interest rates have dipped below 3.5%! Lower interest rates provide purchasing power giving you the amenities you want now rather than having to wait down the line for them. Interest rates will continue to stay low through 2013 and most likely through 2014. It is truly the one time in history where you can basically borrow money for free! Take advantage now!
3. BRAND NEW! Everything in your home will be brand new when you build with Tuskes Homes. You will love discovering all of the “firsts” in your Tuskes Home that you designed. You can live in the home that was designed with you in mind and not someone else. Being the first occupants of a Tuskes Home ensures that you won’t be inheriting a previous owner’s tastes or problems which frees up your time to do the things you love to do!
4. LESS MAINTENANCE! The need to remodel a pre-owned home comes much sooner that purchasing a new home meaning you will get much more life out of your new home. Your new Tuskes Home will come with little to no maintenance for several years which equals peace of mind so you have more time to enjoy what is important.
5. PERSONALIZATION! Choices are endless when it comes to building a new home with Tuskes Homes. If you have been looking around and not finding a home that fits your needs, building a home is a unique situation where to get to choose and customize your home to meet all of your needs rather than living in someone else’s home. You can choose a floor plan that works for you and your family which ensures that the home is truly yours from the day you move in. The options to personalize your home are endless. Come and explore the possibilities!
Come explore our communities and homes